I was talking to a friend the other day about the importance of feeling appreciated in my decisions on where to spend my money. Consistently, I find I patronize places that show me they value my business. Which got me thinking about how that applies to our business here at PWB.
We try to be very good about showing our appreciation, but it seemed like a more public thank-you is in order to:
- Our clients – who can choose to spend their budgets at many places, but put their confidence in our creative and strategic talents
- Our production partners – who help us do more with less (and faster) for our clients
- The media – who help us optimize and select the best channels to reach target markets
- Our resources – who help PWB operate smoothly by providing legal, accounting, IT and other advice
- Our prospective clients – who thought enough of PWB to consider us as a resource
- Our team – the great folk who work here and help the magic happen
To one and all – a heartfelt thank-you. We couldn’t survive in this challenging economy without you.